Any one or more persons can incorporate. In order to do so, the person must register Articles of Incorporation, a Notice of Address as well as a Notice of Directors. Significant consideration should be given to the share structure the corporation will have, as it can be quite costly to have to fix this later.

Posted in: Business Law FAQS